Kerala Tour Packages
We are happy to inform you that we are ready to welcome you to Kerala – Gods own Country with the latest Kerala Package Tours and with the post COVID – 19 Protocols as per Govt. of India. Book with us the best Kerala tour packages with thoroughly sanitized hotels and daily fumigated cars and coaches for your Kerala holiday packages utmost safe.
What makes our Kerala Package Tours different from our competitors?Read More
Every traveller coming for a Kerala Package Tours to Kerala is looking for enjoying and experiencing the destination. But most of the tour operators make packages as a destination only. We sell experience instead of selling the destination. More than 15 years in the field of tour operation we offer quality services at a reasonable price. Moreover or recognitions and accreditations make us a trusted and reliable travel partner. Packages designed by our experts are redesigned based on customer feedback who had travelled with us.
Apart from the regular packages there a guest coming to Kerala to experience some of the unique products of Kerala
Kerala has an endless list of tourist destinations that will interest any traveller. Famous for its picturesque locations and natural beauty, Kerala is sure to fascinate any nature lover with its mesmerising hills stations, meandering backwaters, beautiful beaches, cascading waterfalls and wildlife experiences. Above all, Explore the rich heritage and prospering culture by touring the various forts, palaces, museums, monuments and pilgrim centres.
Explore the Specialties of Kerala with Kerala Tour Packages
- Ayurveda in Kerala – A thorough understanding of Ayurveda requires a comprehensive look at its long history. It should go in deep from its source to the various studies it has gone through the centuries. The original verses of Ayurveda are said to be derived from the knowledge of Lord Brahma the Creator, and carefully internalized by his disciples. These were reached down among the Gods, until they ultimately reached the three Great Sages – Dhanwantari (in his Divodasa avatar), Bharadwaja, and Kashyapa – who had setup different schools of treatment and thought on Earth.Over time, Ayurveda expanded out into three categories, namely Shalya Chikitsa – Surgery, Kaya Chikitsa – General Medicine, and Kaumarabhritya – Paediatrics. These had made an influence on the way diseases and ailments were approached and treated, as the Sages sought this knowledge in times of great epidemic and sickness.The third phase of early Ayurvedic history is marked by the composition of the first medical literature on the subject that was invaluable in disseminating Ayurvedic philosophies and treatments across the world.
- Waterfalls in Kerala – Kerala is famous for having infinite majestic waterfalls. These scintillating waterfalls are famous picnic spots and excursion destinations around the year. The palatable Kerala waterfalls are a sight to your eyes and will never strain of feasting upon. Adyanpara Waterfalls, Arippara Waterfalls in Kozhikode, Aruvikkuzhy Waterfalls, Athirappalli and Vazhachal Waterfalls in Thrissur, Attukad Waterfalls in Munnar, Cheeyappara and Valara Waterfalls in Idukki, Chethalayam Falls in Wayanad, Kalakkayam Waterfalls in Thiruvananthapuram, Kanthanpara Waterfalls in Wayanad, Keezharkuthu Waterfalls, Madammakkulam Waterfalls near Peermedu are to name a few
- Artforms of Kerala – Kerala is a haven for the enthusiast of dance, drama and music and festivals. We have numbers of art forms, which are unique to Kerala. To name a few Art forms are Krishnanattam, Kathakali, Thiruvathirakali etc. Their interest lies in the detailed composition, natural environment and the overall tranquil ambience.
- Cuisine of Kerala – Spices have always played an integral part of Kerala’s history. Our food is an illustration of the very same Spices. We have presents for people from all over the world. Whether it is a famous international restaurant chains or local eateries, we have everything for a foodie. The cuisine here provides to vegetarians and non-vegetarians equally. Let the flavours of our past and our future take you on a delightful journey. Whether you are travelling in Kerala for your business tour or your family tour or for your Honeymoon always experience Kerala Cusine throughout your Kerala special holiday.
- Wildlife in Kerala
- Hill Stations in Kerala
- Museums of Kerala
- Monsoon in Kerala
- Beaches in Kerala
- Responsible Tourism in Kerala
- Village Life Experience in Kerala
- Festivals of Kerala – The 1000 festivals calendar by Kerala tourism gives a summer of festivals in Kerala.
- Cultural Tours of Kerala – Nishagandhi Dance Festival, Navarathri Sangeetholsavam, Swathi Sangeetholsavam, Utsavam
- The Champions boat league – A very unique product where guest can experience boat raises for any time within 2 months
Kerala Tour Packages is on the making of new products….. Request a free quote or what’s app or call us with the package name in case you want to customize any of the packages.
Kerala is renowned for some of its unparalleled cultural and geographical features. The customs and traditions delivered down from age to age, besides some of the natural wonders that we have been blessed with. This has attracted people to this land for centuries. We provide you with links to access a wide range of our specialities. It includes the ancient healthcare system of Ayurveda to our scenic hill stations and distinct wildlife. In other words, we believe we must share these gifts with the rest of the world. These specialities of God’s Own Country shall be useful in narrowing the search and leading you to your favoured destination along with providing the essential information.
People fondly call Kerala in many names as “God’s Own Country”, ‘Spice Capital of India’ etc.
Popular Tour Packages to Kerala
Kerala Package Tours offered by us are highly competitive and can customize as per clients requirement.
KERALA TOUR PACKAGES FROM INDIAN CITIES
KERALA TOUR PACKAGES BY EVENTS
KERALA TOURISM - A destination where season never ends....
Kerala is a land for all seasons. Winter, summer, spring, autumn or monsoon there is a place in Kerala to see and enjoy. There is a product to Experience. Once you come to Kerala you will find many more to come back again and again. Apart from the known destination of Kerala like the Munnar, Thekkady, Kumarakom, Alleppey, Kovalam there are other unseen destinations in Kerala. The Bekal Fort in Kasaragod, Illikkal Kallu in Kottayam, Munroe Island in Kollam, Kakkathuruth - the Island of Crows in alleppey, Kollukkumallay - the highest tea garden in India are to name a few.
Q)What is the best time to travel to Kerala?
A. We say that any time is best to visit Kerala. Why? First of all, travel depends on the clients profile. If you are a foreigner who wish to have more sunlight, good beaches October to May is the best time to visit Kerala. Similarly if you are an Indian who looks to travel more with packed sightseeing September to May is be ideal time. If you are a honeymooner to enjoy Kerala greenery at its fullest, June to November is the best time. Did you ever see the rain moving from one side of the hills to other side, the rain water falling in the lakes, come to Kerala in monsoon season. If you are an old age couple, want to have spiritual tour or a leisure tour August to May is the best season. Finally, If you are looking for Ayurveda monsoon is the best time.This is why we have season round the year.
Q) How many days should I plan for Kerala?
If there any destination in the world where you can explore City life, Hill stations, Wild life, Backwaters, Beaches, Spiritual destinations all in a radius of 150 kms there is only one destination and that is Kerala. Similarly is the case of tourism products like Ayurveda, Village life, Houseboats.If you are coming from a far away destination where the airfare is high or the travel time by train is more or a one time visitor minimum duration is 10 Nights 11 Days. But if you are regular traveller 6 Days tour will be better to explore the destinations.
Q) Which places should I visit in Kerala?
It depends on the customers choice. We have the famous hill stations at Munnar, the enchanting backwaters at Alleppey, Kumarakom, kollam, the wild life at thekkady and muthenga, the pristine beaches at Kovalam, Cherai, alleppey and a lot more. So Share your interest of travel to our executive and we will design the best package within the time frame and value for money.
Q. Is it safe to stay in a houseboat?
Houseboats are safe to stay provided you book through an authorized tour operator. Why because as you know there are unauthorized vendors who provide less quality boats, not giving proper sight seeing and proper food. Govt. of Kerala had given classification to houseboats. Always book houseboats through authorized agents or with a houseboat operator who is approved by Kerala tourism.
Q. Which is a good place in Kerala for leisure and Ayurveda?
A. Almost all the destinations in Kerala have the facility of having ayurvedic treatment. But mainly it depends on the type of treatment you choose, the budget you have to spend, the type of accommodation you prefer and the destination of your choice. Kerala Government had giving accreditation to Ayurveda centers across Kerala. Ask your travel agent and they will guide you. But if you are coming for treatment of specific illness or for 7 - 14 days rejuvenation treatment there are hotels and resorts who provide authentic Ayurveda. Based on your profile we can suggest good hotels / resorts at a better price.
Q. Is Kerala safe for female travellers?
A. Yes, Kerala is 100% safe for female traveller. Book your tour through an accredited tour operator of Kerala as they have accountability.
Q. Is it good to visit Kerala in the monsoon?
A. If you are a honeymooner to enjoy Kerala greenery at its fullest, June to November is the best time. Did you ever see the rain moving from one side of the hills to the other side, the rainwater falling in the lakes, come to Kerala in monsoon season If you are an old age couple, want to have spiritual tour or a leisure tour August to May is the best season. Finally, If you are looking for Ayurveda monsoon is the best time.
Q. Is Uber available in Kerala?
A. Compared to other metro cities, only three cities in Kerala have Uber service. They are Trivandrum, Cochin and Thrissur. If you are coming for a holiday where we want to travel to different destinations Uber will be very expensive. Better book from an authorized transporter / Tour operator. Since Kerala is basically a round trip destination it is better to hire one vehicle so that you can avoid return charges.
Q) How is the climate in Kerala? What should I pack for Kerala?
A: Temperature in Kerala varies from destination to destination. But generally speaking, light cotton clothes and a cooling glass are suitable for Kerala’s warm humid climate. When you go to hill station of Kerala like Munnar, Thekkady and wayanad a light jacket is required. If you are travelling in rainy season, keep a rain wear and walking chappals. Most of the destinations in Kerala is plastic free. So keep a reusable water bottle. Many hotels will fill your water bottle with RO water on request free of charge.
Q. When is Nehru Trophy Boat Race take place? What is the Champions boat league in Kerala?
A:Kerala Tourism new product is the Champions boat league. It includes the Nehru Trophy boat race also .Snake Boats otherwise known as the Chundan Vallam races had been conducting in different parts of Kerala for years. It was recently that Kerala Tourism in association with organisers of different snake boat races had decided to showcase these snake boat races to the tourist visiting Kerala in the same pattern on IPL cricket and ICL football league. Since it is conducted in 12 different places the guest travelling in Kerala has the opportunity to view during their travel.